Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th, 200NINE - I've Been getting Away With it All My Life

This month can't end quickly enough, for me the new year begins in February.

Today I wrote 2007 on the board, how does that even happen?

On a sad note, my master teacher is dealing with a very difficult situation right now and I am barely coming up with the right things to say in condolence. I am truly not good at these things, I should probably die first to spare anyone having me at their bedside. I don't want to get into detail, its not my place, but it puts me in a very awkward situation, one I wish I was not in only because I like this person and don't like seeing strong people beaten.



On a personal level, this last month of responsibility coincides with new opportunities for the first time in 2 years. Its been a long time since I could actually leave anywhere, but its also been a long time since I had no one I was leaving.







Bridges are always fitting, and like pat with trains, I could stare at them for hours. That is until I get interviewed by the police, but that is a story for another day. Obviously this is always too criptic to mean anything to anyone, but this is the only way it works.


Listening to: Tears for Fears - Power

No comments: