Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15th, 2009 I will see you coming when I'm blind

I have only two more days of instruction left for student teaching, then I can start to fuck around like a kid again for the summer. That's right, my summer starts in February. I keep debating how I want to spend my time, and much more than that. It makes it difficult to sleep at night for some reason.

One of my old students made a comment to me about my myspace having provocative photos on it and it caught me off guard. I don't have any sketchy photos of my, but at the same time my background has naked people on it; I know he was joking because ther eis no way for a student to find me, but I had to think for a second and I hope I didnt show any sign of that. The last thing I want is students adding me on the internet, I already have to deal with them in school, that should be enough. That is probably the reason for all of the runon sentences.

I have a short list of things I need to finish tonight, and I am being true myself by putting them off. How long does really take to do anything, after we take out all of the purposefully wasted time spent trying not to begin?


Listening to: Neurosis - Origin


I still need this on LP if you want to buy me a present.

No comments: