Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29, 2009

I feel bad when I flake on the boys, I really like riding with them. I did predict that it would happen though. Its just too cold for something I don't need to do. turns out it was a good thing I didn't go on the ride, my week is already packed so I need the rest day now. I am going to do a New Years Eve ride with a new friend, and fellow vegan, Steve Smith on Thursday, which is 80 miles with lots climbing. followed by the New years Day ride out of Long Beach the next morning which is also 80 miles. My tally actually takes me to 335 miles projected for the week.

Strike that, this just in, Tuesday is being switched for Wednesday. I guess I'm putting chamois cream on today after all, because Dave is getting off work early. To be continued...

No comments: