Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ins and Outs

Podium cafe has an in depth round up of the three non UCI domestic teams in the Tour of California, Ouch, Bissell, and Colavita/Sutter Home. I have made it pretty clear that I am pulling for Floyd in GC and at least on the last stage over Palomar. I have a hard time not rooting for Bissell, it seems like this is one team who will always be at the front or off the front. How can you not admire a team like that. As far as Colavita, I will be watching for baby Haedo to show up his brother. This is a good read over all.

There is an entertaining trailer for what looks to be a great documentary on Team Type 1 and their goal to place a rider with Type 1 diabetes in the Tour de France by 2012. I highly encourage checking out the trailer. One Shot Documentary by Vox Pop Films.

I will end this post with an entertaining short interview with Brad Huff of Jelly Belly Cycling.

No comments: