Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21, 2009

Spent the morning in the weight room today. Squatted 165 and Dead lifted (?) 265, then Dips. I hate Dips. The Dead lift has really help my body fill into the shape of a cyclist. Well sort of. I mean my core is getting stronger and more tone, I look like a different person to a certain extent. Being stronger can only help me next year, that and having talented teammates.

This week starts the holiday for my school districts, so there is no work (unless I find something temporary). This means I don't have much to do during the day, except to train. I don't like riding on Mondays because I put in a lot of miles on Saturday and Sunday, so I usually just go to the gym. Today i decided recovery was key, or my body decided that (or Dakota decided that) ,and I slept for 3 more hours after my protein shake. The 3 hour weekly nap is now in the rotation, not everyday, just one day.

I have had a new problem with my training program, that I never had before. I have started to trim body fat (except in my belly, because i am a Roecklein) and now I cant cross my legs with out bone resting on bone. This hurts like hell after 2 minutes. So sad. /goodnight.

No comments: