Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5th, 2009 - I'm starting to get biceps

I decided to sleep in today, it was not a very hard decision to make. After being up til 12 because my soccer game ended at 11, I was beat. I had thought that maybe, just MAYBE I could get up at 5 and do some Portola Hills repeats. I decided the extra 2 hours would do me well and I could just ride after work. well that didn't happen, when I got out of school the sky took a shit on the ground.



Its amazing to see how the kids react to the rain, it is purely a site to see for people from the north east. Granted my schools in New York and New Jersey were completely indoors, so there was no walking outside from class to class to get wet during, but I still don't remember it creating such havoc.



Girls should wear heels more.



Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - 34 Ghosts IV

No comments: