Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4th, 2009 - Where Do We Go From Here or am i responsible for self defense?

I was told today that a student at my high school told a teacher he was going to shoot the teacher, I do not know if there was a gun involved or not. I would beat the shit out of that kid. No fucking teenage kid from the burbs is gonna pull that shit in my class, although, I would also surmise that it will be a while before I am the kind of teacher which merits such a response from a student.

I did hill repeats in Portola Hills today followed by an out an back on the canyon road. There was a head wind one way and a tail wind the other way. Unfortunately I ended with the tail wind. My mph dropped by 10 going home. I love riding with a tailwind, nothing makes you feel stronger, but its fake. Riding into a headwind just reminded me of how much fun attacking is in races, why the fuck do I ever do that? I'm too big to hide in the wind, I should be letting the little guys go off on flyers, but I guess there's not always glory in that.

Listening to: Bauhaus - The Sanity Assassin

No comments: