Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29th, 2009 - The Chain Reaction Always Changes the Elements

Chemistry means a lot of things, but the basic idea of stripping everything down to its elements and observing how they react with one another remains in each definition. I often feel like sodium standing on a lily pad in the middle of a pool of water. Lily pads can't hold my weight. This creates an inevitable reaction, the addition of something like myself always reacts differently. Good thing there is always no care ever.

I saw the wrestler last night, good movie. I wonder how much Bruce Springsteen's label paid for the 2 minutes of silence at the end while his song played? Or was that a move by the director to help you question the ambiguity of the ending? I was expecting something after the blank screen but I was ok that there wasn't, he plays a dame fine wrestler.



FYI, more people need to sign up for free Disneyland on their birthdays so I can get in half price. I mean I figure who wants to go alone?

Listening to: Rooney - When did your heart go missing?

No comments: