Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30th, 2008 I am a Ranger

I was told recently by one of my best friends that men turn to sports as they get older because there is nothing else to do. Once you give up on going to bars and chasing girls or trying to be in bands and you get a job you don't care to leave the house much. Now I have always loved sports, but I have seen my friends become great fans of different teams in the past year and I can see his argument now. We're getting old.



Nothing makes watching sports more fun than having a winning team, because if you are losing then you have no hope, and if you have no hope then why are you going to do when you get home from work? Clean your bike again?


















I will say that this year does seem special for the Rangers, after winning in Europe and now starting the season 10 - 1 - 2, I couldn't ask for anything better. I think I'll have to invest on a Zherdev jersey now, watching him makes me want to play every night.







Listening to: Integrity - Falling Away

No comments: